The mission of the Wyoming County United Way is to meet the needs and improve the quality of life for the people in the county.
The Wyoming County United Way Board of Directors is a voluntary organization, which fulfills its mission by:
- Working closely with the member agencies to identify unmet needs in the community.
- Assisting member agencies in meeting those needs in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Motivating members of the community to donate their time and money to help our member agencies meet their goals.
- Providing the community with a timely and accurate accounting of the money they have donated.
- Keeping our expenses and administrative costs to a minimum.
Members of the community know that their donations are going to help those for which they were intended.